Friday, 19 December 2008

Aaron Trevor

Welcome baby Aaron Trevor! 8lbs 11oz with the biggest little hands and feet... Born at 2:10am December 16. Katie and Ian are very happy parents!Aaron is a very sleepy little boy! Julie, Cali, Elliott and I all made the journey over to see him for the first time the day after he was born.I was the first out of all the siblings to hold our new nephew! Little did I realize how many pictures would be taken!!Cousins meeting for the first time... Cali was as gentle as she could be and pet Aaron's hair.Auntie Julie and AaronNana and Grandpa Elliott with AaronDay 2 of our visit... the day 2 part was not planned... we got stuck on the island due to a snow storm! I don't think Katie and Ian minded having us around too much... (we did go to a hotel!) Cali picking at Uncle Ian's toes... Nana is so proud I am sure!
Baby Aaron and daddy...
Cali checking out baby Aaron's new toys
This pic was from the ferry ride to the island...
In the ferry line up to go home... lets drive that car!

No comments:

Post a Comment