I haven't put up pictures in a while! Feels like it should be Christmas time all over with all the snow... not normal for BC.... check out the back yard!


Tag loves the snow, I don't know how his feet don't get cold... he can't get enough!
Yes... its still the same ball... he hasn't eaten it yet!
I did Julie & Greg's pregnacy pictures... Julie didn't want to show anyone, but now that they have shown up on her blog, I guess this is safe!! Only a few more weeks until the due date...
Tag loves the snow, I don't know how his feet don't get cold... he can't get enough!
Yes... its still the same ball... he hasn't eaten it yet!
the baby shower is this weekend! (hosted by me at my place)
I started a 3rd new job since leaving the Police Dept... Its a Granite & Tile place... the owners have quickly figured out my photographic talent and are sending me out to do photoshoots of their work (I am actually getting paid my hourly rate for it too!)
No comments:
Post a Comment