Thursday, 21 February 2008

Cali Lynn Lehner's Arrival

February 19 at 10:45am I get a call at work from Katie that Julie is in labor and they are heading to the hospital... I drove 130 km/h all the way to get there in time, unfortunately, Julie was having 'back labor' and it was to be a long and painful day. I won't get into the details as its all a happy ending!
Julie and Greg waiting for things to happen (in between contractions)The midwife explaining what is happening... lots to explain!
Welcome little Cali Lynn Lehner! She was born at 9:07pm and weighs 7lbs 12oz
Getting checked out... She sure looks like Greg! (but she has Julie's cheeks and feet!! wait till you see the monkey toes!) Getting weighed in at 7lbs and almost 12 ounces! Little bit of a cone head from the delivery but that has since gone away! Amazing how quickly that happens!




No comments:

Post a Comment