Sunday, 27 July 2014

Otter Lake Camping

Its never a good sign when your family camping trip starts off with a rain downpour before you even leave the house! Oh well, off we go!

All the toys
Dogs riding inside because the motor cycle is in the back of the truck!
Thank goodness for a dry Tent Trailer! Lots of room for all of us!
Kiddos visiting the tent trailer... of course I had cookies ready to go!

More Cookie Eating
Me and Sophie
Kona was such a popular girl on this trip! Everyone wanted to walk her!
Tag relaxing at Camp
Help! I`m stuck in the bush!



Relaxing in our chairs
Bocci
My fly tying lesson from Elliott


My first Fly! A grub
My 2nd Fly, May fly
My 3rd fly, a shrimp! I love this one
Thanks for the belly rub Lilah
Hula Hoop time!
Cali was amazing at Hula Hooping!
Signing Jeanie's Cast





On the way home... why was the best weather today??

No comments:

Post a Comment