Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Homemade Christmas Packages

Well, I had a lot of time on my hands over the past few months with lack of work so I had the time to make all sorts of Christmas Cookies and even sewed Christmas stockings for them to go into... Brian thought I was crazy and doesn't understand why I do what I do... I just like it and its fun to give people creative and edible gifts!

A new flavor of rolled cookies that were a hit this year... Chocolate! 

Another new flavor that was my personal favorite... Brown Sugar and Spice

All the cookies fresh out of the freezer (it took me a long time to make them all so freezing them was the easiest way to preserve until I was ready to package them all!

My Cookie Assembly line.... gotta fill all the boxes!



Stuffing the Chocolate Snowmen in my hand sewn stockings




I couldn't forget about the dogs! Peanut Butter Molasses dog treats!

I made 30 stockings in total (3 are missing from the pile because I already mailed off the Vaino's treats)

So much work but so cute... 

No comments:

Post a Comment