Mom, Elliott, Julie, Greg, Cali and Sophie showed up all at once this afternoon for a birthday celebration for me and Sophie (her birthday is next weekend). Uncle Bob was able to drop by for a quick visit as well!
![]() |
| Opening presents... Sophie kept telling me their were cookies in my present... haha... they are Girl Guide Christmas cookies, so they won't last long around Brian. |
![]() |
| I made a turkey for dinner... this is probably about the 4th or 5th time I have made a turkey... this time I put butter all over it along with bacon, it really tasted good! |
![]() |
| Our first family meal at the dining table in our living room. I had to put the leaf in and everything! |
![]() |
| 4 puppies outside! |
![]() |
| The Birthday Girls |
![]() |
| The Hello Kitty was more for Sophie than for me... but I will take Ice Cream cake however it comes! |
![]() |
| This has to be my favorite picture in a long time... great job Julie! |
![]() |
| SOOOOOO GOOD! |









No comments:
Post a Comment