Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Cali's First Bus Ride to School

I got up bright and early over at Dad's so I could rush off to see Cali take her first School Bus ride by herself to school!

All ready for school with her back pack!

Walking with Mommy to the Bus stop




Here she goes!

And she made it to school! Julie, Sophie and I watched from a distance!

She made it to her line up outside her class just fine.... better than that other unhappy child! haha

Good job Cali!


Then we got to take Sophie to her first hour of Pre-School alone! Oh boy did she scream and cry! After the hour was up, we went to the Cactus club for some lunch!



We decided to share appies for lunch as there didn't seem to be anything 'normal' on the menu to order!




Back at the house we got to play with some play-doh! Sophie showed me how to make a roll with your hands... pretty impressive!

No comments:

Post a Comment