Happy Halloween Everyone!
Julie enlisted my help for Halloween cookies again this year and I was happy to work on them as I am not currently working so it was a fun project to do. This year I added the Bride of Frankenstein and the One Eyed One Horned Flying Purple People Eater (and made the Ghosts smaller).
Kona and I drove out to Abbotsford on our own as Brian had to keep working for a few days before joining us (Tag stayed with him).
I got to hang out with Julie, Cali and Sophie and prepare Halloween treats and carve pumpkins, so fun!
We stayed with Mom and Elliott this time and the dogs all had so much fun, it was even more crazy when Brian arrived with Tag (3 big dogs running around the house!)
Poor tormented Kona... the recycling truck freaked her out so she needed to hide in the basement and was scared to go out on the lawn for the next couple days.
Halloween Night
Dad and Jeanie hosted a Halloween dinner for all us trick or treaters ... it was a fun time for all!













No comments:
Post a Comment