Tuesday, 17 April 2012

All Clean!

Today after work Tag got a bath... it was quite the production, I closed him into the bathroom with me and coaxed him into the tub climbing up on rubbermaid bins (now that he knows the tub means a bath, he will never go in as easily again) and then shut the sliding doors with me and him inside. He actually did quite well, and the mess was contained, so I would try this again... I was hoping to use the hose outside as per usual but the weather hasn't been cooperating and my time is limited before  I have to drop him off at Dad and Jeanie's Friday before we leave for our trip Saturday morning... plus I have that Management Accounting final first thing Thursday morning (can't wait until that is over) anyhow, gotta keep studying... I am going to fit one 'run' in with Nadia as a break tomorrow after work (I really shouldn't, but I will need the mental break)... wish me luck! Gonna be a busy few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment