Saturday, 17 December 2011

Staff Christmas Party

Today was my staff Christmas Party... it was not your typical staff Christmas Party, it was more of a kids ice skating party with pizza and Santa after, so Brian and I thought we would borrow a couple lucky nieces and nephews to join us!!

All ready to get out on the ice!
Me explaining to Lilah why she needs to keep her gloves on!!
The compromise! Jacket opened up to cool down, gloves back on! She was too warm, haha
Crashing again... he was having so much fun!
Uh oh... hit the wall
They were saying cheese... I don't know why they all look crazy in the picture!
The only kid that got applause when he opened his gift, it was pretty funny... I think its cause he held it up like a trophy!
Transformers! Wow... Santa did good!
Santa telling Lilah what cookies he wanted left out for him on  Christmas night!
My little ponys... Santa did awesome again!
We all had a fun time!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment