Sunday, 6 November 2011

Woodland Friends

I am sure almost everyone has seen these little guys by now since all the babies have been turning 1 year old over the last month and a bit. I was browsing through a craft selling website a while back and came across a very talented girl who makes finger puppets out of felt. I thought the woodland characters were so cute but I did not like the price attached, even though I understand the labor involved. Anyhow, I decided I could easily draw my own patterns and then sew my own puppets! I think they turned out pretty cute. Scarlett got the first batch, then Olivia... Sophie is about to turn 1 in a couple weeks so she is next, then Nadia's niece Rachel is going to get the 4th set. Hope you enjoy... I have already found my next project and have my patterns ready to go... coasters this time... its gonna be cool!













Posted by Picasa

1 comment: