So Julie had a special request for Cali's pre-school Halloween Party... the same cool cookies I made for the kids last year. I agreed and said we could make the cookes together as they do take a really long time to complete! On Thursday night Julie came over and I got her making the cookies, cutting them out... I baked them and iced on all the black outlines. I think we spent about 3 hours... made just under 50 cookies with only 1 casualty right at the end (haha, oops... Julie dropped a ghost!).
Friday night Julie came back with Cali to help me start filling the cookies with flood icing. (the black outlines need a good 24hrs to dry to reduce color bleeding). Cali did awesome being patient and only watching for the 1.5 hrs it took to get this fun task done!
This morning I did a couple touch ups and put the finishing details on the bats... so super cute...

This evening I individually wrapped all the cookies and packed them up for delivery tomorrow to Julie... They turned out so awesome, I am sure the pre-school kids are going to love them!

Here are the cookies I snagged to share with a few other lucky people! I get some too right?! haha....




No comments:
Post a Comment