Sunday, 4 September 2011

Babysitting & Cupcakes!

Brian and I got to babysit for John and Stefanie while they went out for their anniversary! It was great to get to spend so much time with the kids. We had a really great time. Mom was babysitting Lilah and Declan as well, so we got them all together to play and have hotdogs!

Scarlett wearing her carrots!
Declan, Jack and Tag (we couldn't leave the dog at home!! He had fun too)
Uh oh... better watch out for Jack with that water gun!
Us with all the kids... a rare sight!!
As a special treat... I made rainbow cupcakes for the kids... you couldn't tell until you opened them up that the cake was rainbow colored too, I think it was a fun surprise.

Declan with his Rainbow Cupcake
Lilah with her cupcake
Jeremy with his cupcake already half done!!
Jack ended up with cupcake in his hair... still don't know how that got there!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment