Brian and I were pre-approved for a Mortgage! Last weekend we sat down with a mortgage consultant to go over what's involved, what we can afford, etc. Even though we are not ready to buy a house just yet, we wanted to know where we stood in terms of what we could get. Gotta say... pre-approval is pretty cool cause you know you can buy that house when your ready! Yippie! We have a couple variables that are making us hold back for the moment... paying off as much debt as we can and also, the location of my job will be moving most likely by the end of the year. We love where we are living currently and are happy to stay until we are ready to purchase, which might be as soon as next Summer (2012). So this is going to be a tight year for money as I have a plan to have most of my debt paid off in 15 months. (Sorry everyone, no gifts, crafts, etc... I just can't afford it) Wish I didn't have that debt but, hey... I over extended myself way too much when I shouldn't have and now I have to plan for the future. Good thing I enjoy Mr. Noodles...
No comments:
Post a Comment