Sunday, 5 December 2010

An afternoon with Cali...

Today I went to Julie's to take Cali out for the afternoon (Mom and I were taking turns over the weekend). We went to a Christmas Cottage in the Mt Lehman area... Cali really enjoyed looking at the Mini Christmas Village displays. Unfortunately, there really wasn't anything of interest to buy so we left planning to go to Michaels to look at ornaments until I saw another sign for another Christmas store in the same area (Tanglewoods?) they had a really nice store and gave Cali a candy cane. We bought a Santa Night-light for Cali's bedroom. Then it was off to Traceycakes for cupcakes. When we got there, I realized there was some sort of street fair on in downtown abby so we went to check it out! It was the Christmas Tree lighting... there was live music and people dressed up, free cupcakes for kids, and lots of other stuff. Anyhow, we had quite a fun time together and I think it was a nice break for Julie!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment