Well, I think this is officially the worst birthday I have ever had! Only due to being sick... Last night I had the worst gallbladder attack I have ever had and ended up at the walk-in this morning. Thankfully my fever and body ache is over, but after last nights attach my guts are in ROUGH shape so I am still in bed (still with a bad cough and runny nose). The doctor is sending me for an ultrasound and a few other fun tests. He thinks I have gallbladder and IBS issues... haha, yep, I agree to that. So, I have been told the best way to deal with both of those is a low fat diet which I am fine with.
Even though its an awful thing to deal with on ones birthday... it works perfectly into this year's birthday goal. Last year I told myself I wanted to get in better shape before I was 32 and here I am 13-14lbs lighter and able to run 10km races! Yay! This year's goal is to loose another 20lbs and do a half marathon before 33... now that I have to start a low fat diet, that should be easy right?
I guess I don't get cake... *pout*
I am sorry you are sick, Holly. I hope you get to celebrate later. Love from Diane and Mary. Xoxox
ReplyDeleteHooray for you accomplishments this year...bah for the sucky birth 'day'...however, we will celebrate another day...get well soon! Love Mom
ReplyDelete