Saturday, 25 September 2010

Welcome to Fall baking!

Last night on my way home from work I went to the store to pick up spices to make a Pumpkin Pie thinking how much Brian would enjoy it. I found a great recipe in my magazine and was super excited to make it. Unfortunately, I forgot... Brian doesn't like pumpkin pie. By the time I figured this out, I had already made half the stuff! I decided to make pumpkin tarts instead (cause its all the same stuff) and that way I could share. Thanks again Jeanie for this awesome large cupcake plate! It works great for tarts too!

I ended up making Brian a fresh loaf of bread instead! This always goes over well (especially since we have stew in the fridge!)


My plan this weekend is to make a "Fresh Apple Cake". This was a cake I made with Grandma a few times and wrote the recipe on a card... some how through all the moves and probably 20 years since I wrote it down, I have found it and am excited to make it once again!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: