I have a wedding coming up next weekend that I am photographing. After asking Brian's sister Lorissa to assist me, I realized I would need a second camera. Elliott has generously agreed to lend me his so I can give Lorissa mine. I have had his camera all week and finally today I started playing with it and all the lenses. Elliott has the same camera as me, just 2 models newer. He also has some pretty fancy lenses that I am having way too much fun with. Here are a few shots from me playing in the back yard.
I know this picture isnt super thrilling but... its the palm tree in our back yard and it is sprouting a flower!! I can't wait to see what it looks like... I will post it once it happens!
I did this shot with a macro lens at F2.8 which I have been dying to try since I knew it existed. Basically it allows you to shoot pictures up super close and focus in on specific areas. The picture above is the same as the one below except for the one above I focused on the inner part of the flower and the one below I focused on the tip of the petal closest to me. Amazing how precise this lens is!!

No comments:
Post a Comment