John and Stefanie's reception this past Sunday at their home went really well, everyone had a great time. Brian and I gave them their wedding portraits in an Album and they seemed very happy!


Brian's nephew Jack patiently waiting for his parents party to get started!


**I did not make these cupcakes**

Brian's other nephew Jeremy all done up in his suit!

Brian and John with their Dad

The happy new family... oh they were so annoyed with me for making them sit for a quick picture! I know they were busy, but such is life!!

Brian and I!! We have so few pictures of us together! This is rare!

The first dance....

John and his mom, Elanne.

A small fire gave great ambiance for the evening after dark....

So these are the fun James Bond pictures I did for John and Stefanie... its not wedding related, but they were so excited to get these! (Disclaimer: the gun is not real!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment