Friday, 7 August 2009

Exterior Renovations have started!

Ok... so things are starting to happen at our place! We had the official email today telling us to beware of the scaffolding going up in the next week! So of course I had to take some before pictures!! here is the front of the house... the big lump of dirt there is usually our parking spot!Here is a picture of the back of the house.. the lower half is ours and this is where the work started today. They were removing all the paving stones from our patio area... its going to be replaced with new decking for us and above for them. Glad I don't have to do any of this work! Yikes...
The shed was moved from right close to the house... it actually was about 10 feet from our door... this move was being worked on for, well, since we moved in... last weekend a huge group of guys showed up and the next thing you know, the shed was in the corner and this HUGE back yard was revealed!
I hope we get to keep the palm tree... I love that tree...

I will post more pictures as things change... its kind of exciting, I hope the landscaping happens soon also!!

No comments:

Post a Comment