Sunday, 19 April 2009

Anxiously Awaiting June 1st!

Well... it is 95% official that we have our new 2 bedroom suite in Langley! Yes, we are moving.... it has been almost 1 year now since we moved to Coquitlam and we have decided we are just not happy here. Both of us have always wanted to be in Langley so we decided the commute, which isnt that far, is worth it... here is a sneak peek at our new suite (the house is still under renovation which is why it looks kinda cluttered/messy)

This is the entrance to our patio from our master bedroom. There is hardwood flooring, a big closet with a light in it and lots of natural light! This is the living room with fireplace and window that faces the street.
We have a rather large laundry room with closets and cupboards... I can not wait to use the old top load washer (after a year with a half sized front load stacking washer/dryer I feel like I am doing laundry all the time)

This is the kitchen... yes its small but have you see our current one? Not much different... I will miss having a garburator but otherwise this little kitchen is just perfect (notice the dishwasher?!) I have a trolley cart I am going to put in the middle there as an island for extra storage and counter space.
Bathroom has lots of counter space, new tile floors, great water pressure... a huge closet... we are looking forward to the more spacious bathroom for sure!
Well, thats the mini tour... once we move in, I will put up more pictures!! (and of course have people over)

No comments:

Post a Comment