Nadia and Greg packing the truck... Saturday morning... bright and early!
Everyone else.... in no particular order:
Elliot... thank you so much for the use of your truck and helping to set up the dog pen! Tag loves it!
Nadia... thank you for being such a willing participant! I know I helped you move 3 times... but still, much appreciated!! I may just need more help with organizing the house!
Greg & Julie... thanks for dropping everything to come help on short notice on both moving days! The favor will definately be repaid!
Aaron & Stephanie... thank you for jumping in so willingly with 45min notice! It was great to have Aaron's expertise in furniture moving!
Dad & Jeanie... thank you for all the work on the house that you did before we moved in, Bryan and I couldnt have asked for a nicer first place together... we love it! And of course, thank you for letting us move in!!
Overall... the move went very well... thanks again everyone, we will have a big Celebratory/House Warming dinner soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment