Monday, 6 August 2007

Nadia & Holly's Victoria Trip

Nadia and I headed over to Victoria for the long weekend! We stayed at her grandparents house in Sooke and drove into town during the day for shopping, beaches, etc!

Shopping for bags at She-She... I bought the coolest wallet!
While we were out shopping... walking down the street.... a seagull pooped on me! I hear that supposed to be good luck... but I tell you, this did not feel lucky! Drinks at the Bengal Lounge, Empress Hotel... we had a drink and enjoyed jazz music!
Fish and chips at the beach... we found a big rock to sit on and enjoyed the scenery




Smugglers Inn (Oak Bay I think...) Nice tiki man drink...? haha...
Can you believe I ordered a fish salad? This is very far off from my usuall club house sandwhich, but man was it ever good!
Nadia's grandparents Fred and Chris took us out for lunch on our last day in Sooke... that was so nice of them, really great couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment